Crystella Heights High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystella Heights High School

In a quiet little valley, unknown to most, is Crystella Heights High School: Your destiny awaits...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Artemis sat on her bed lonely. She wished she had a boyfriend or at least someone to be with her. She started going through her old things and found her old razer hidden. She had not used this in so long. Her brother would have killed her if he found out that she cut. Tears filled her eyes, she remembered when her parents died. That was when she started cutting. She missed them so much. She put it away, put her face in her pillow and cried. Artemis needed her brother so much right now but did not want to walk all the way across campus just to get to his dorm...
Back to top Go down
Stella Moone
Admin
Stella Moone

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Knocking on the Door   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Stella walked up the stairs of the Girl's Dorm to room 80, the last room on the top floor. The room was right next to the phone, so her and her roommate Artemis usally had to answer it. The door was closed, the little door sign they had made was decorated with glitter, hearts, and little rockstar stickers. It read ARTEMIS THE AMAZING, and STELLA THE STUNNER. It was pulled shut. SHe tried the knob. It was locked. Artemis must be inside. Stella listrened against the cold wood of the door and heard sobbing sounds coming from within. she frantically knocked on the door. She knew Artemis was depressed sometimes, she knew about the razor. "ARTEMIS! OPEN THE DOOR!" she shouted, causing other people to peer out of their doors.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Artemis ignored Stella at first, then she got up and slowly opened the door. "get a key." was all she said. She closed the door behind Stella, gave her a depressed look and then turned around and sat back on her bed and cried more. She hated life right now, she was waiting for her brother to have this feeling and come over to save the day or call her... "im sorry... I shouldn't have been mean." she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Moone
Admin
Stella Moone

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Oh my stars....   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Stella looked at Artemis, concerned. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She could do no more then look across the room at Artemis's bloodshot eyes, and tear-streaked face. She was flushed and looked half-drowned, she was so bedraggled. "Artemis, show me your wrists and arms." Stella said sternly, realizing that Artemis might lapse back into cutting. Artemis shot her a dirty look and rolled up her sleeves to reveal nothing but old scars. "What made you so upset?" Stella asked, popping a butterscotch candy into her mouth. She liked to act as if nothing was wrong when Artemis was upset because sometimes Artemis came out of it faster that way.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Artemis wiped her eyes and blew here nose. "i was going through my old stuff and i came across my hidden razer... Then, the past came spilling into my head..." She said calming down a bit, "You know that is a touchy subject for me." Artemis took a deep breath and wiped her eyes again. She hated feeling this way... She hated to feel alone, abandoned... She got up, put away the stuff she took out before in the closet and then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Stella Moone
Admin
Stella Moone

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Stella knew that it was a touchy subject. She walked over to Artemis's closet, removed the razor, and snapped it in half. She tossed it out the window. "There, that should keep you out of trouble. Artemis glared at her and sniffled. Stella rolled her eyes. She stared at Artemis a moment and then smiled a mischeivious smile. "THINK FAST!" She yelled before assaulting Artemis with a downpour of buttersotch candies. When she ran out of those, she began hitting Artemis with her pillows.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:14 pm

OW!!! Stella hit her in the head with hard candies! AH!!! Artemis took her pillow and satarted hitting her back as hard as she can. After a while she almost knocked over the lamp. She smiled, "OK! I surrender! You win!" She said and put her hands up. She layed down and closed her eyes. Ugh, the phone began to ring. "you get it... i did it last time."
Back to top Go down
Stella Moone
Admin
Stella Moone

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Stella rolled her eyes. "Whyyy?!" She grumped and then walked out into the hallway to get the phone. "Hellooo? You want wanton?" and then hung up. She started laughing again as Artemis poked her head out the door to see who it was. The phone rang again. Persistant little bugger. "Hello?" it was a guy's voice that answered. "Stella? It's your father." Stella went pale, hung up and ran into her room. She slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Artemis smiled. "are you ok? You are very pale." She walked over to Stella and looked her in the eyes. She knew she was scared. "it was "him" wasn't it?" The phone rang again, she answered it, "what. do. you. want!?" She was almost yelling now. Then, she did, "Leave her alone! You put her through enough! If you call here ever again i will call the police. Good. Bye." She then hung up and took a deep breath. The phone rang again, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?" She screamed furious now.
Back to top Go down
JokerOptimist

JokerOptimist

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Salem cringed as the girl on the other line screamed into the phone. "Stella?" he squeaked. The girl yelled something again that he couldn't understand. Something about fathers? "Um...I'm not her father....It's Salem, you know, Salem Morbyd?" The girl started to yell again but then she simply said, "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh... I yelled at him... Im a dumb. Artemis took a deep breath and calmed down. "It is not Stella. It is Artemis here speaking. I am sorry," She took another deep breath. "who are you calling for Salem? Stella...?" She sniffled and wiped her eyes. She still felt kinda sad from the crying. She fixed her hair a bit while waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
JokerOptimist

JokerOptimist

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 am

"Yeah, Stella is who I was calling for but...are you ok?" Salem was sitting in his car. It was winter, so he had the heat on. Parked in the school parking lot, he turned the key to "on" and began to drive towards the Girl's Dorm building. the girl on the other line said nothing, but she aparently handed the phone to Stella, who answered witgh a sniffle. "Hello? Salem?" she asked. "Yeah. Are you ok Stella-Bell?" It was her affectionate nickname. Stella-Bell. He waited for her answer, but was greeted with another sniff.
Back to top Go down
Stella Moone
Admin
Stella Moone

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Stella sniffled. She had been crying. "Yeah, I'm fine Salem. What do you want?" Salem was quiet, obviously concerned. Why was her father such a B !? He was always trying to get at her, hurt her, destroy her....She started to cry again. "Salem...Please. Just let me call you back." And she hung up without waiting for his response. She collapsed onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Artemis sighed and walked out of the girls dorm. She needed to be with her brother... It was cold out and she was wearing a short sleeve shirt. She began to shiver and started her way to see her brother, who would, hopfully, help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories   Old memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystella Heights High School :: Campus :: Dorms :: Girls-
Jump to: